- Hey you! Show yourself and exit from my room, okay? She exclaimed with a falsely brave tone.
The man turned, making his blond forelock twirling, and stared at her with an indecipherable expression. _____ felt awkward being scanned by those deep ocean blue eyes, maybe because that eyes belonged by the most handsome man she had ever seen. He has a light goatee which made think at an age superior than hers or Arthurs. He has blond long hair, strict in a little ponytail by a blue ribbon.
Although she felt really awkward the servant found some courage and continued: - What do you think, in this castle it isn't all yours!
The blond smirked and replied: - Oh, you're right, my dear, although it could be the truth
someone said the princes have the kingdoms' keys, you know? And then he winked showing a set of keys; there was also hers in it.
______ was stunned and for two second her heart blocked. "I
I said thief
at the prince!"
- I-I'm really sorry Lord! She babbled blowing a few times. She was expecting a terrible punishment: that day the prince Bonnefoy would arrive for a visit from a kingdom overseas, and she had to welcome and guide him, but she forgot it! Suddenly the prince laughed. Ahahah, don't worry treasure! I've seen you were busy and I decided to look around
by the way, these clothes are absolutely horrible! They're broken and ready to break up in every moment! Rather, wait me here
He went out from the room and he returned a few minutes later holding some feminine clothes which he leant on _____s closet. He took a red one and gave it to _____ inviting her to wear it. After some protest she accepted, although she had to insist because the prince would see the entire procedure.
The dress was nice but not opulent, perfect for her. Love, you're fantastic! The blonds' smile seemed lighting the dark room, but the little servant had a bewildered look in her eyes. What was happening? First, King Kirkland leaved leaving her strange words, and then there was that beautiful, odd prince who gave dresses and called her with too warm nicknames.
The prince found out the confusion in _____s' eyes. What's the matter, star?
- I don't
know what to say, prince Bonnefoy
- She was telling the truth: all those behaviour rules learnt at the nunnery seemed to be happily ignored by the dashing young man.
- You can call me Francis, love! I don't like you calling me by surname; it feels like we're so different!
- But, Lord, we are different
- ______ replied softly.
He came closer to her till their noses weren't touching and looked her in her eyes. The only difference between me and you is you are a woman and I'm a man. Apart from that we're the same, because our hearts beats at the same rhythm, we breathe the same air and our mind works at the same way, although our thoughts are usually different. Now, for example, I'm thinking how sweet your name could sound spoken by a cute voice like yours
- he whispered appealing, with a naughty tone which made _____ shiver.
She turned from him quickly, averting his eyes, and whispered: - I'm ______, Lord.